Emek Çelik Kapı Ltd. Şti (“Company”) as, https://www.emekcelikkapi.com/ website named (“Site”) in order to improve your experience during your visits, some of them, such as cookies, pixels, gifs, technologies (“cookies”) we use. The use of these technologies is mainly due to the Personal Data Protection Law 6698 (“Law”) are carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to.
Any changes made to the current policy will become effective even if they are published on the site or in any public channel. You can find the last update date at the beginning of the text.
For more detailed information about the processing of your personal data by the Company https://www.emekcelikkapi.com/kisisel-verilerin-korunmasi/ Located at the address of Emek Çelik Kapı Ltd. We recommend you to read the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy of Şti.
Cookies Used on Our Site
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or device. Cookies allow a web server to transfer data to a computer or device for record keeping and other purposes. Cookies can help a website provide a more user-friendly experience. Cookies themselves cannot collect any information stored on your computer or in your files.
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site. Both first-party cookies on our site (by the site you visit as well as third-party cookies (the site you are visiting placed by servers except) are used.
Mandatory Cookies: The use of certain cookies is mandatory for our site to function correctly. For example, authentication cookies that are activated when you log on to our site ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our site.
Functionality and Preference Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and choices on the site and enable the services offered on our site to be personalized for you. For example, it allows us to remember your choice of language on our site or the font size you choose while reading a text.
Social Media Cookies: These cookies collect information about your social media usage. For example, cookies can be used to use your Facebook / Twitter accounts to create personalized advertisements or market research.
Performance and Analysis Cookies: Thanks to these cookies, we can analyze your use of our site and the performance of our site and improve the services we provide to you. For example, thanks to these cookies, we can determine which pages our visitors view the most, whether our site is working properly and possible problems.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser's settings.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
Data subjects in accordance with Article 11 of the Law,
- learning whether personal data is processed,
- to request information about personal data if it has been processed,
- learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
- In case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately, requesting their correction and the transaction made in this context to request notification to third parties to whom it is transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data and to request the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data
has the rights.